Every day, around the globe somewhere someone gets hurt, fight and war keep goes on and such news do might make the moment stagnant and a bit worry for a while. But what make me more worry are not these incidents rather it’s the fight within myself.
As a saying goes, “Before you start pointing fingers other, make sure your hands are clean” holds a great hidden truth. I know, the quote doesn’t mean for everyone but it do implies to most of us here. Just imagine a world without pain and sorrow, a home with full of loves and sharing and a street where we can more freely without a single moment to worry of any unfortunate; how marvelous isn’t it? But alas it can’t be, not because the nature doesn’t permits it’s we the human which don’t allows such to happen.
Ego, hatred, Jealous, Greedy is not a crime or sin, yes! I don’t consider them as problem. Everyone can’t become a person like Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, and Dalia Lama even though you may try to pretend and follow their idealism because they were truly exceptional one. But at least once for a while we can act like a social animal. There is nothing 100% pure practically so as human’s nature and it’s behaviors, we can’t be practically purely good, life can’t sustained on such condition in today’s era but can’t we be just for a day in a year ? We all do celebrate New Year eve with great joy and do anxiously waits for it to come. So why don’t we mark a day on calendar as a “Good Human Day“ once in a year?
Some of you may be thinking “That’s nonsense” but believe me Helping Others gives a great satisfaction (It does for me, Sorry
Really I don’t have any huge suggestion and list to do so, but have got a few which I would love to share with you today.
Some List to do on Good Human Day
- Get yourself enrolled to any of a NGO (welfare Group). For more convenient, Prefer the one which is nearby yours locality and area.
- One day free Champ related to anything, may be on Medical, Awareness, Entertainment. But make sure it is free and others get benefits and they are happy.
- Please No Donation. It’s the act of laziness, instead save the money and use for the above two points.
- If not Human, give your one day to animals then. They too need our attention and care. Well obviously I’m not talking about your pet animal, go out and take some walk on street you gonna know what I meant.
- If not from any of the above, at least Plant a tree then. But make a promise that you going to take care for whole your lifetime.
For Fellow Bloggers on Good Human Day
- Forget about SEO, Google, SERP or anything related to this; simply write the post for yours satisfaction.
- Offer a free review, helping hand to all the newbie or needy bloggers.
- Celebrating “The Good Human day” and yours birthday together. Some might not agree with it, but I consider the birthday is the right day to celebrate such great act.
I’m not a pro-blogger not even under intermediate, so what I do is on the 1st list. The idea about this came on me one year ago and that’s how it started My Good Human Day and that’s how I do celebrate my birthday i.e on 5th August :). My friends call me Crazy fellow but i guess life without craziness would be a boring one.
So, what your opinion about celebrating yours Good Human Day or do you think it’s just a waste of time ?