Facebook, being the most popular social networking site with almost 845 million active users and probably more chance in getting cyber attack. Honestly speaking I’m a hard core fan of this Social networking site and upload, updates of Photos, videos and comments are my most frequent activities which might be the same for almost all users. But had you ever thought of backing up your data from the account, with frequent hacking issue of Facebook account it would be a most wise step to back up the data. Don’t know the steps! Just follow the steps given in below:-
How to back up the Facebook data ?
Steps to back up the data from Facebook account is simple and straight,
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Then click on Account setting button (as shown under red box).
- On clicking that button you see a General account setting page. Now click on download a copy button (marked under red box).
- Now you will see a new page saying Download your information. Just
- Again click on start my archive.
- Finally, when it gets ready Facebook will give you a link back to you here and you can download it.
In most cases, we upload the best and rare pictures of different occasion and as the time goes some of them become too special. So, if by chance the accounts get hacked or blocked we can still have its master copy.
So, haveyou backed up the data from yours Facebook account?