Getting your Adsense approved is the most prevalent dream of any blogger. Making money has always been an arduous job, be it online or offline.
I started blogging around three and a half months back, the only motive behind my blogging was earning money. I am from a middle class family with gargantuan dreams, be it related to my family, my career or my future.
It’s been past three and a half months that I dedicated everything to blogging, my happiness and my pain. All I could see was just to get my application approved anyhow. And so results and my hard work finally got paid, I got my application approved today. Congratulations to Me.! Hurray!
Now the question arises that how was I able to make upto their policies?
I am the owner of this website, and it is just because of this website that my application was approved. Coming onto to my stats:
Neither my traffic is that high, it fluctuates around 70-80 visitors per day as per my Google Analytics are concerned. I even have some adult content on my website, be it in terms of relationship advices.
So finally after doing 6-7 hours of research I have come up to the conclusion about AdSense that:
- Content is the king.
- Traffic has nothing to do with your disapproval.
- Have a clean theme setup; buy a good premium theme that may add charm to your blog.
- Search Engine Optimization is all bull.
- Don’t give any thoughts to any of the crawling errors or 404 errors. They just divert your mind.
- Buy a good domain of length ranging between 7-14 characters.
- Keep your content within your niche.
- Regular updating is must; try to capture the depth of the post.
- I forgot to write the key point, building up back-links is very important. Find some good sites, and try and drop a link onto them be it in terms of comments or by simply registering.
- Age of domain doesn’t matter at all. For Indian bloggers, six months line has been setup but I finally got my Adsense approved in just three and a half months.
There are some points that I wanted to share them with you about Google AdSense. If you have something more to share do feel comfortable to comment. Your feedback will be appreciated and Happy Blogging!