Who does not want lots of visitors? I am sure, it’s a dream of every blogger to receive thousands of visitors to their blogs. You work hard on your blog, you regularly post informative articles on your blog and wait for your articles’ ranking in Google.
But what you see is that Google releases animals or birds like panda, penguin, hummingbird and come up with new updates. Your blog may be penalized for some days by one of these updates and there are chances to lose your rankings in Google search results.
That is why, we need to create our own group of loyal readers. But do you know how to turn one time visitors to loyal readers? Do you know how to make visitors come back to your blog again and again?
Do not worry. Here I will share some easy yet effective tips for building loyal readership around your blogs which include-
- grabbing their email address using attractive and helpful incentives
- communicate with your visitors and help them in their problem
- do not avoid newbies and respond to their comments, massages and emails
Effective Ways To Turn Your Visitors Into Loyal Readers
1.Blog Content Quality Matters: Yes, quality of your content matters a lot, not the quantity you provide. Visitor comes to your blog either from search engine or by referral link, just to solve his query or to read something interesting about the niche you are writing.
But if you’re not providing quality, this visitor will not come back to your blog. So for this-
- Use appropriate keyword density
- Avoid keyword stuffing
- Make user optimized content not search engine optimized content
- Consider adding useful images whenever necessary
2. First Impression’s Effect: When a new visitor comes to your blog, the first thing he will see
But if your blog theme is impressive, I’m sure he will think to come back again if you have more quality content.
3. Interactions Matters: Always try your best to interact with your visitors. Interaction with visitors make them feel that they are reading a blog of real person.
If your visitor ask you any query, try to solve it. Answer all your visitors’ emails, comments and massages. Build a community of helpful bloggers.
4. Ask Visitors To Subscribe Your Blog: Till now we have understood the value of blog content, blog design and interaction with visitors. If you follow all these tips, I am sure your visitors will prefer to come back again. Alright then moving further, to make your visitors subscribe to your blog, you have to add “Email Subscription Form” on your blog.
It is rare to get organic visitors again to your blog, So give them chance to come back by enabling email subscription. Send them daily, weekly or monthly email newsletters to stay in contact with them.
5. Rewarding Your Visitors: Rewards like gifts, giveaways or freebies make your visitors happy. So it is a good idea of giving e-books, discounts or regular giveaways to make your visitors come again on your blog. You can even offer free themes, plugins or coupons at regular time intervals. This will help you to turn your visitors into loyal readers.
Enabling Commentluv On Your Blog Is One Of The Best Way To Reward Your Visitors
Who does not want backlinks from good blog like yours? Therefore, I recommend you to install commentluv plugin. I guarantee you that you’ll see new visitors coming back to your blog and also they will comment on your blog and communicate with you.
If you follow all above tips, I am sure you will be able to turn your visitors into regular readers. If you have any other ideas for this, please share in comment section below. And if you like this post and find it helpful, please consider sharing on your social networks.